We’ve teamed up with Glamorgan County Cricket Club to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to a Royal London 50-over match, along with a 50-over shirt and cap.
Entries close at 11:59pm on Tuesday 27th July.
Your choice of 50-over cricket match from these options:
- Tuesday 3rd August
- Sunday 8th August
- Thursday 12th August
Location: Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, CF11 9XR
Terms and Conditions
SA Group Royal London 50 Social Media Prize Draw Competition
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland, over the age of 18 except for employees of SA Group.
- The competitions runs from 23/07/2021 until 27/07/2021, these terms and conditions are effective starting on 23/07/2021.
- This competition relies solely on submissions via social media channels. Internet access is required to enter into this competition.
- To enter via social media follow the specific instructions as announced in the competition post, this might include engagement actions such as commenting or tagging on a social media post.
- Only one entry per social media account is permitted.
- Entrants must not submit photography or videos to this competition if they do not own the copyright for the photo(s). If anyone other than the Entrant is featured on the photograph, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to obtain that person’s consent for the use of their image. To be eligible as an entry, you must follow the specific instructions (see point 4).
- The Royal London 50 Prize includes: A 2021 RL50 club shirt, hat and two tickets to an RL50 match of the winners’ choice from the published list of options above.
- The competition prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Travel to and from the venue is not included.
- SA Group reserves the right to substitute a prize with on equivalent or of greater value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize and if the prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond SA Group’s reasonable control.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
- One winner will be selected by an independent adjudicator in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The adjudicator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The draw will take place within 24 hours of the competition closing.
- Entries will be rejected and deleted from the prize draw if they:
- Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- Represent a danger to health and safety; refer to illegal activities; or
- Include any link to inappropriate drinking;
- Include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the Entrant.
- Winner notification: The winner of the competition will be selected within 30 days of the competition closing date and will be notified by social media (LinkedIn or Twitter) within three working days after selecting the winner. Those not contactable via reasonable means within a further five working days may be disqualified, and an alternative winning entrant will be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above.
- By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the social platforms this is promoted on – these can be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement, and https://twitter.com/en/tos
- Entrants may be invited to participate in additional publicity following entry into this competition but are under no obligation to consent to take party in any further activity.
- SA Group accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- SA Group cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this competition or accepting a prize. SA Group further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this competition.
- SA Group will reject entries that are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming or pornographic in nature and such posts will not be entered into this giveaway.
- SA Group’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SA Group will be entitled to suspend or terminate the competition at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the competition beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- SA Group shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- All entry instructions for part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this competition you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- SA Group reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- This competition will be governed by laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the SA Group and not to LinkedIn/Twitter and that LinkedIn/Twitter have no liability for any element of this competition nor shall SA Group have any liability for any acts or omissions of LinkedIn/Twitter.