Cyber attacks damage critical systems, national infrastructure – and reputation.
A recent study* showed that 32% of UK businesses have identified cyber breaches in the last 12 months.
Yet a chronic shortage of cyber expertise and a vast, fragmented vendor landscape makes putting the right measures in place harder than ever.
SA Group’s comprehensive CYBER P3M WRAP service brings the cyber expertise you need directly into your organisation + manages its implementation. We pride ourselves on a strong cohesive delivery and a focus on client satisfaction that ensures effectiveness and value for money. Plus our independent, vendor agnostic approach means we select the right technologies and services bespoke to your requirements.
SA Group is accredited and approved by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), part of GCHQ at Cheltenham, the government’s technical authority on all aspects of cyber security. Our role is to provide strategic advice and enhance protection for businesses, HM Government departments, Educational establishments and other agencies.
- Cyber Practices Workshop Supply Chain Assessment
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Cloud Security Assessment (CSA, CCM or NIST based)
- ISO27001 Foundation Training
- ISO27001 Pre Certification Review
- ISO 27701 Privacy Management System
- GDPR Security
Implementation & management:
- Cyber Metrics for the Board
- Security Awareness for the Board
- Cyber Security and P3M for success
WHITE PAPER DOWNLOADS:
Check out our Cyber Experts’ Smart Cities series:
Some examples of our track record: