Cyber attacks damage critical systems, national infrastructure – and reputation.
A recent study* showed that 32% of UK businesses have identified cyber breaches in the last 12 months.
Yet a chronic shortage of cyber expertise and a vast, fragmented vendor landscape makes putting the right measures in place harder than ever.
SA Group’s comprehensive CYBER P3M WRAP service brings the cyber expertise you need directly into your organisation + manages its implementation. We pride ourselves on a strong cohesive delivery and a focus on client satisfaction that ensures effectiveness and value for money. Plus our independent, vendor agnostic approach means we select the right technologies and services bespoke to your requirement
SA Group is accredited and approved by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), part of GCHQ at Cheltenham, the government’s technical authority on all aspects of cyber security. Our role is to provide strategic advice and enhance protection for businesses, HM Government departments, Educational establishments and other agencies.
Some examples of our track record:
- Cyber Assessment
- Cyber Health Check (1 or 2 day)
- Cloud Security Assessment (CSA, CCM or NIST based)
- Cyber Maritime Assessment
- Cyber Supply Chain Assessment
- GDPR Security Assessment
- Documentation to support relevant framework: ISO27001/2; NIST CSF; CIS; ISF SOGP
- ISO27001 Pre Certification Review
- ISO 27701 Privacy Management System Review
- GDPR Document Set Production
- Risk Management Framework (ISO27005; 31000; FAIR)
Implementation & management:
- Cyber Metrics for the Board
- Security Awareness for the Board
- Cyber Governance
- Cyber Training, bespoke to your organisation
- Cyber & Privacy Transformation
- Virtual CISO or Cyber Expert PAYG
- SOC Governance & Optimisation
- GDPR/DPO As A Service
WHITE PAPER DOWNLOADS:
Check out our Cyber Experts’ Smart Cities series: