What we are looking for
People, are our business. We have a continual requirement for exceptional individuals who are team players to help deliver on immensely complex portfolios, programmes and projects around the world.
We are looking for intelligent, proactive individuals interested in a consulting career with an aptitude for problem solving, clear thinking and an eye for detail. Successful SA Group people share some common attributes:
- Strong academic background (good degree)
- Intellectual horsepower and curiosity for solving business issues
- Motivation and ambition, able to stand on their own two feet
- Strong team working and people skills
- Solid numeracy with good written and verbal communication skills
- Humility and quiet self-confidence – you will always be part of a team
- A keen sense of humour and broad shoulders
SA Group is growing and we are always looking for the right engineers, managers and consultants to join our dynamic, successful team.
You will have:
- Chartered/Incorporated status and membership of a PEI
- Relevant technical degree
- Several years’ experience working in Government and/or industry
- Expert knowledge in your chosen field
- Record of CPD
SA Group is a proud supporter of the Armed Forces Covenant, being awarded the Bronze Award in recognition for our support for the Armed Forces. We are always interested in helping good candidates with their resettlement programme, supporting a new career in the industry.
Please contact us with your background and we will contact you to discuss the next step and potential opportunities.